General Admission Policies & Guidelines
- Casa Del Niño Montessori and Science High School follows an Open Admission Policy. There shall be no discrimination for admission, such as on the basis of race and culture or creed provided that the student meets the requirements of the school.
- It is the school’s prerogative to accept or reject any application where students appear to have specialized instructional needs and equipment such as those with complex learning handicaps, language or communications disabilities, visual, auditory, and mobility impairments, and serious behavioral disorders and/or emotional difficulties that cannot be met by our current programs.
- Students who wish to apply for admission should submit their credentials and pay the admission processing fee.
- The age requirement for Early Childhood applicants are as follows:
- Nursery 3 to 3 1/2 years old by June
- Kinder 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 years old by June
- Prep 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 years old by June
- Grade 1 6 years old by June
Note: The age requirement will be strictly followed.
- The maximum class size for the different levels are as follows:
- Nursery 15 students
- Kinder 20 students
- Prep 25 students
- Grade 1 to Grade 12 35 students
- Registration Rules: (a) when a student registers in a school, it is understood that he is enrolling for the entire school year (Sec. 119 (a) 2010 Revised Manual of Regulations for Private Schools) If for any reason, a student will withdraw from school within the school year, a letter from the student shall be submitted to the Principal’s Office for proper action. (b) A pupil or student is deemed officially enrolled after he has submitted his appropriate admission or transfer credentials, has made an initial payment of his school fees which has been accepted by the school, and has been authorized to attend classes in the school (Sec. 119 (e) 2010 Revised Manual of Regulations for Private Schools) , (c) Enrollment also means that the student and his/her parents/guardians agree to comply with the standards, programs, rules and regulations and all other requirements set by the school.
- The school reserves the right to assign foreign students to their appropriate learning level with regard to their Filipino and English classes.
- Re-admission: All returning students who transferred to another institution and wishes to reapply will be treated as new applicants, subject to the same evaluation by the school provided they were not dismissed or were under disciplinary probation during their stay in Casa Del Niño Schools System Inc.